Monday, September 29, 2014

C4K September Summary

Comment Number One
      I am ashamed to admit that I lost the URL for my first student to comment on and forgot to ask Dr. Strange if he had it written down as well. Next time I will draft these summary's exactly like the instructions recommend and copy down the URL to avoid such a situation again.

Comment Number Two
      For my second student to comment on, I had Henry from Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. The project I commented on was a google presentation showing how to convert decimal places to make subtraction problems easier. I told him that his presentation was well set up and that how I found it useful that he had explained in writing what he had done in his problems, as well as showing us the math work.

Comment Number Three
      For my third comment, I once again had Henry from Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. This time, Henry had created a video giving a brief history of archery. I told him that the style of video was well done. I recommended that he turn down his background music as it was hard to hear him over it and that ending the video just after his presentation would be better as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment