Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog Post #5

Personal Learning Networks

      At the time I began this project, I had never before even heard of a Personal Learning Network. A Personal Learning Network (PLN) is the people and tools you will use throughout your career to help you and your students. Although I had never heard of a PLN before, I had already begun to save useful resources and websites I had found over the years to a special folder so that I could access them for future use. Without knowing it, I had already begun to build my PLN and can only hope to keep expanding it in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Now you can automate that process and throw away your folder.

    What did you read/watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really cool places that could help expand you PLN are Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter. They are great at helping you connect to people. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete