Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Practice Blog Post

Outline
-Homes
-Interests
-Why USA
-Family information
-Why education
-Educator work details
-Passion
-Interesting facts

My name is Patrick Morrison. I'm twenty-three years old and I have lived in Alabama and Louisiana. I lived here in Alabama for ten years, then moved to Louisiana where I lived for four and a half years before finally moving back here where we have stayed. I am going for majors in English and Elementary Education. This will be my 6th year here at South Alabama. I started attending USA because it was close to home and affordable.
I have three siblings. I am the eldest and I have a twin brother. I have two younger sisters along with many cousins. Our extended family is pretty big. Every family reunion I see people I haven't seen or heard of before and apparently, we're related.
I want to be a teacher because I want to make a difference and feel like this is where I can help the most.
An educator's work in nowadays involves working with students, parents, other people, and technology to provide the best possible way to teach students the things they will need to know for later in life.

I love playing video games and like reading more than even video games. I would like to learn how to swim since I do not know how. Source: Google Images.
I'm bad at names but remember faces very well so if I see you in class or elsewhere and forget your name just bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment